It only takes a moment to make a report online.
In an emergency, or if you need urgent police assistance, you should always dial 999.
You can also report suspicious activity by contacting the police in confidence on 0800 789 321.
Report any of the below activity if you believe it to be suspicious or cause threat.
- Do you know someone who travels but is vague about where they are going?
- Do you know someone with multiple passports in different names?
- Do you know someone who looks at extremist material? Or shares or creates content that glorifies terrorism?
- Have you noticed somebody promoting hateful ideas or extremist views?
- Have you noticed someone receiving deliveries for unusual items?
- If you work in commercial vehicle hire or sales, has a sale or rental seemed unusual?
- Have you noticed someone buying large amounts of chemicals or gas cylinders for no reason?
- Have noticed someone acquiring illegal firearms?
- Have you noticed anyone storing large amounts of chemicals, fertilisers, or gas cylinders for no reason?
- Have you noticed anyone storing firearms which could be used for an attack?
- Observation and surveillance help terrorists plan attacks. Have you noticed anyone taking photos and observing CCTV or security arrangements?
- Cheque and credit card fraud are ways of generating cash. Have you noticed any unusual bank transactions?